Profits Tax Return (BIR51 or BIR52 or BIR54)

If you carry on a trade, profession or business in the form of a corporation, partnership business or if a non-resident person is chargeable to profits tax in your name, you must complete all items in the following profits tax returns (if applicable) to report the profits tax liability:

Profits Tax Return – Corporations (BIR51)

Profits Tax Return – Persons Other Than Corporations (BIR52)

Profits Tax Return – In Respect Of Non-Resident Persons (BIR54)

In all cases if you cannot lodge a tax return by the due date or the extended due date, estimated assessment will be issued and you may be required to pay more tax. You may also be subject to penalty proceedings which include payment of penalty, or even prosecuted.

We provide the following services:

  1. Preparation and filing a tax return
  2. Tax computation to estimate tax liability
  3. Reply enquiries issued by the Inland Revenue Department on behalf of your company
  4. Act as the tax representative for your company
  5. Tax planning